"TO ADVERTISE" E-MAIL SCHABESONSPORTS@GMAIL.COM

Monday, April 5, 2010

CAN THE BUTLER DO IT!!!

AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE BUTLER TO WIN THIS GAME, DUKE'S BIG THREE IS PLAYING TO  GOOD TO STOP. THROW IN BRIAN ZOUBEK ( BUTLER HAS NO ONE TO STOP HIM ON THE OFFENSIVE GLASS) AND YOUR LOOKING AT A DUKE WIN AND COVER CHAMPIONSHIP ( SPREAD IS 6.5). THERE IS ONE WAY AND ONE WAY ONLY BUTLER CAN WINS THIS GAME, GORDON HAYWARD MUST GO CRAAAAZY FROM BEHIND THE ARC ( TRANSLATION "MAKE ALOT OF THREES"), AND BUTLER MUST REBOUND ON THE DEFENSIVE END. SO SIT BACK AND ENJOY A CLASSIC DAVID VS GOLIATH MATCH UP AND I'LL TALK NEXT WEEK ABOUT HOW THE CUBS WILL WIN THE WORLD SERIES THIS YEAR (LOL).





SCHABES

3 comments:

  1. Hi Steve. I think your take is right on. Hopefully
    Butler will slow down Duke's 3's with their good D. Hayward is a special player and could make it interesting. Duke looks too talented, big and deep to lose though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not Steve Schaible, I'm Steve Schaible!

    LOL - Yes my name really is Steve Schaible and I grew up in Chicago too. No s*%t! Could we be related?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Steve Schaible, obviously your the second best looking Steve Schaible I know.lol thanks for checking out my blog, I like the hot dog cart business web site.


    Thanks
    Steve Schaible

    ReplyDelete